Opening Friday, February 13
- Buen Dia, Ramon (d. Jorge Ramirez Suarez) A drama. AMC Valley View.
- Fifty Shades of Grey (d. Sam Taylor-Johnson) Sexy times. With Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan. Wide release.
- Kingsman: The Secret Service (d. Matthew Vaughn) High-energy spying hijinks. Wide release.
- Old Fashioned (d. Rik Swartzwelder) “A former frat boy and a free-spirited woman together attempt the impossible: an ‘old-fashioned’ courtship in contemporary America.” Wide release.
- The Rewrite (d. Marc Lawrence) Down on his luck screenwriter Hugh Grant takes a teaching job. AMC Grapevine Mills.
- Song of the Sea (d. Tomm Moore) Animated fantasy, based on Irish and Scottish legends. Nominated for Academy Award for Best Animated Film. Angelika Dallas, Angelika Plano.
Opening Friday, February 20
- Hot Tub Time Machine 2 (d. Steve Pink) Sequel to time-traveling comedy. Wide release.
- McFarland, USA (d. Niki Caro) Real-life story of an inspirational white coach (Kevin Costner) who builds a highly-competitive cross-country team out of lowly Mexicans. Wide release.
- The DUFF (d. Ari Sandel) Teen comedy. Wide release.
Opening Friday, February 27
- Focus (d. Glenn Ficarra and John Requa) Will Smith and Margot Robbie in con-man adventure. Wide release.
- The Lazarus Effect (d. David Gelb) Olivia Wilde dies and is then resurrected, to the misery of her fellow scientific experimenters. With Mark Duplass and Evan Peters. Wide release.
Opening Friday, March 6
- Chappie (d. Neill Blomkamp) A robot gains intelligence and inspires violent opposition from Hugh Jackman. Wide release.
- The Coup (d. John Erick Dowdle) A family is trapped overseas after political upheaval. With Pierce Brosnan, Owen Wilson, and Lake Bell. Wide release.
- Unfinished Business (d. Ken Scott) Vince Vaughn and Dave Franco in a comedy about, er, men in suits. Wide release.