Opening Friday, March 6
- Chappie (d. Neill Blomkamp) A robot gains intelligence and inspires violent opposition from Hugh Jackman. Wide release.
- Unfinished Business (d. Ken Scott) Vince Vaughn and Dave Franco in a comedy about, er, men in suits. In Europe. Wide release.
- Buzzard. A young man has “issues.” Texas Theatre.
- Gett: The Trial of Viviane Amsalem. “In Israel there is neither civil marriage nor civil divorce.” A documentary about a woman who wants one of those. Angelika Dallas.
- Kidnapping Mr. Heineken. Anthony Hopkins as a beer baron with brains that may get blown out. TBA.
- Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. A sequel adds Richard Gere. Wide release.
- These Final Hours. The end of the world. AMC Grapevine Mills.
- Wild Tales. A superb collection of stories that paint a funny, disturbing, and dazzling view of modern life. Angelika Dallas, Angelika Plano.
Opening Friday, March 13
- Cinderella. A poor girl is transformed for one night. Wide release.
- Run All Night. Retired hitman Liam Neeson must protect his son (Joel Edgerton) from an angry mob boss (Ed Harris). Wide release.
Opening Friday, March 20
- The Divergent Series: Insurgent. Shailene Woodley leads a revolution against one-word movie titles. Wide release.
- Do You Believe? A religious drama. Wide release.
- The Gunman. An angry Sean Penn, on the run in Europe. Wide release.
Opening Friday, March 27
- Get Hard. Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart train to go to prison. Wide release.
- Home. An animated adventure. Wide release.